Do You Need Help With Breastfeeding?
I’m Andrea Tran.
I have been helping moms and babies breastfeed for over 26 years and I want to help you too.
I provide online consults via secure Google Meets.
Are you wondering if a lactation consult can help you?
A lactation consult can address a variety of specific concerns and general questions.
- Milk Supply Problems
- Not enough milk
- Too much milk
- Fussy baby
- Latch difficulty
- Forceful let-down
- Your baby has reflux symptoms or food intolerances
- Nipple or breast pain
- Nipple Shield Use
- Repeated clogged ducts or mastitis
- Breast refusal
- Create a back to work plan
- Plan to build a milk stash
- Pumping schedule
- If you just feel like breastfeeding should be easier
I am so grateful for being part of the Breastfeeding Confidential Facebook group and working one on one with Andrea.
From the very beginning of my breastfeeding journey I knew I had an oversupply of milk and it was therefore affecting my daughter. After meeting with a local lactation consultant who quickly jumped to prescribing medicine to my daughter for reflux and recommended I exclusively pump instead, I was not in a great place.
I knew what the issue was and just needed someone to listen to me and trust that I knew my body. I was not ready to give up.
Andrea has gone above and beyond and most importantly, she listened. Through her guidance I am now regulated and my daughter spits up no where near how much she was before. Our breastfeeding journey is everything I hoped it would be. I cannot thank Andrea enough for her support, recommendations, weekly check ins, and believing me.
Who Can be Helped With an Online Consult
- The mom who wants help in the comfort and safety of her own home.
- The mom who has lots of questions and wants one on one attention.
- The mom who has no lactation consultants nearby.
How Much Does A Consult Cost?
- One hour is $100
- 1/2 hour is $55
What will happen during the consult?
- I will get a complete history of what has been going on with breastfeeding.
- I will get any relevant medical history.
- I will watch a feeding if indicated.
- I will make recommendations.
- We will determine when I will follow up.
- You can ask any questions you have.
How long will the consult last?
Most consults require one hour.
If you just have questions and a feeding does not need to be observed a half hour appointment may be sufficient.
Will I be provided with written recommendations?
Yes, I will send you an email after the consult with all the recommendations I make. You won’t have to take any notes.
What kind of follow-up is provided?
I will email you within one week to see how things are going. I may email you sooner if needed depending on the recommendations I make.
You can also email me with questions after the consult.
I provide up to four weeks of follow-up by email for a 1-hour consult.
I provide up to two weeks of follow-up by email for a 1/2-hour consult.
Will I need more than one consult?
Some situations will require a follow up consult. Most of the time only a half hour appointment is needed for a follow up consult.
Follow up consults are an additional fee.
Can you guarantee that my problem will be fixed with a consult?
Nobody can guarantee you that. I can guarantee that I will provide you with the best help possible. I have 27+ years of experience as a lactation consultant and have helped thousands of moms.
Let me help you find your breastfeeding sweet spot.
What Happens After I Book The Consult?
- I will send a consent form via HelloSign.
- Once I am notified that the consent has been signed I will schedule a Google Meet for the consult.
- Google will notify you of the Meet with the link.
- Sign in at the appointment time.
“Andrea made breastfeeding a good experience and ensured that our son was growing and thriving.”
“With Andrea’s help with positioning and showing me how to latch the right way, my sore and damaged nipples began to heal right away.”
“We are doing great now. After following your advice we no longer need to supplement ”
“Andrea, I truly believe breastfeeding would have ended for us weeks ago if not for your assistance.”