Get Breastfeeding Help From an RN/IBCLC
Do You Need Help With Breastfeeding?
I’m Andrea Tran.
I have been helping moms and babies breastfeed for over 26 years and I want to help you too.
I provide online consults via secure Google Meets.
Are you wondering if a lactation consult can help you?
A lactation consult can address a variety of specific concerns and general questions.
- Milk Supply Problems
- Not enough milk
- Too much milk
- Fussy baby
- Latch difficulty
- Forceful let-down
- Your baby has reflux symptoms or food intolerances
- Nipple or breast pain
- Nipple Shield Use
- Repeated clogged ducts or mastitis
- Create a back to work plan
- Plan to build a milk stash
- Pumping schedule
- If you just feel like breastfeeding should be easier
Who Can be Helped With an Online Consult
- The mom who wants help in the comfort and safety of her own home.
- The mom who has lots of questions and wants one on one attention.
- The mom who has no lactation consultants nearby.
What will happen during the consult?
- I will get a history of what has been going on with breastfeeding.
- I will watch a feeding.
- I will make recommendations.
- We will determine when I will follow up.
- You can ask any questions you have.
How long will the consult last?
Most consults require one hour.
If you just have questions and a feeding does not need to be observed a half hour appointment may be sufficient.
Will I be provided with written recommendations?
Yes, I will send you an email after the consult with all the recommendations I make. You won’t have to take any notes.
What kind of follow is provided?
I will email you within one week to see how things are going. I may email you sooner if needed depending on the recommendations I make.
You can also email me with questions after the consult.
Will I need more than one consult?
Some situations will require a follow up consult. Most of the time only a half hour appointment is needed for a follow up consult.
Follow up consults are an additional fee.
Can you guarantee that my problem will be fixed with a consult?
Nobody can guarantee you that. I can guarantee that I will provide you with the best help possible. I have 26+ years of experience as a lactation consultant and have helped thousands of moms.
Let me help you find your breastfeeding sweet spot.