Do you need help with breastfeeding?
Milk supply problems. Not enough milk or too much milk.
Your baby has reflux symptoms or food intolerances.
Nipple or breast pain.
Repeated clogged ducts or mastitis.
Create a back to work plan.
- Milk stash
- Pumping schedule
Make sure you are doing the right things to get off to the best start.
Get all of your questions answered.
Are you not able to see a lactation consultant in person,
or does it not work best for you to go out to one?
Do you have lots of questions and want to talk one on one with a lactation consultant?
Do you want more attention than you can get in a group setting?
I can help!
Schedule a consult or coaching session with me today!
A Consult addresses specific concerns and will involve
taking a history, doing any observations that are within
the possibilities of a video call and making an
assessment of what may be causing the issue.
Additionally, I will come up with a plan for you. I will do
follow up by email. Additional sessions may be
recommended if needed.
A Coaching session will be an opportunity for you to ask
me questions. You will have my attention for 30 or 60
minutes sessions, whichever you choose.
Sessions are $100/hr. $50 for 1/2 hour.
Time is mutually agreed upon.
Sessions are payable in advance.
Sessions will take place in a Zoom call if you have video capabilities.
Coaching sessions can be done by phone if necessary or preferred.
1 hourcall before your baby is born 1 hourcall in 1stweek after your baby is born
- 2 follow-up emails after
- Get the essential information to get off to a good start
- Address any problems or concerns once your baby has arrived
- Additional sessions at a 5% discount
1 hourcall before your baby is born
- 1 hour in the 1st week after your baby is born
- 1 hour between weeks 1 & 6
- 30 minutes between 6 wks and 3 months
- 30 min between 3 & 6 months
- Email support for the first 6 months
- Additional sessions at
discountedrate of $80/hr.
- 1.5 hours express breastfeeding preparation call
- Perfect for the mom who doesn’t have time to take a class
- Perfect for the mom who took a class and feels like she wants more one-on-one time to get questions answered
- Will prepare you for the first weeks of breastfeeding
Take advantage of my 24 years of experience. I can help you make breastfeeding a rewarding, positive experience.
I can help you feel confident about breastfeeding!
“Andrea made breastfeeding a good experience and ensured that our son was growing and thriving.”
“Andrea, I truly believe breastfeeding would have ended for us weeks ago if not for your assistance.”
“With Andrea’s help with positioning and technique, my tender and damaged nipples began to heal right away.”
“We are doing great now. After following your advice we no longer need to supplement “